by Edgar Allan Poe
Edgar Allan Poe was an American poet, short story writer, playwright, editor, critic, essayist and one of the leaders of theAmerican Romantic Movement. Best known for his tales of the macabreand mystery, Poe was one of the early American practitioners of theshort story and a progenitor of detective fiction and crimefiction. He is also credited with contributing to the emergentscience fiction genre.Poe died at the age of 40. The cause of hisdeath is undetermined and has been attributed to alcohol, drugs, cholera, rabies, suicide (although likely to be mistaken with hissuicide attempt in the previous year), tuberculosis, heart disease, brain congestion and other agents.
Your Mobile Apps Inc. has developed the outstanding ebook reader for iPhone. It includes following features:
* Reading Anywhere - No internet needed
* Easy Navigation - Well organized chapters
* Customizable Reading Experience - Adjustable fonts, size, text and background colors
* Night Mode - For reading in dimly lit environments
* Bookmarks - Bookmark your favorites chapters and reading progress
* Restore Last View - When re-launched, you're returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
More and more features will be added into future updates.